Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i know iv written a lot of forums but do u guy know whats a good hopper for the evo. i was thinking of the 12 volt VL Revolution because i dont have to much money. will that work fine or will it not be able to keep up.

·
Registered
2,907 Posts
...wow....thats the third one....all in the wrong section....

i answered the one u posted in the " Gun Comparisons "

...stop spamming with these questions.....

·
Blue Barracudas.
1,585 Posts
WarpedG4 said:
You should be alright, i would eventually try to get an egg
I wouldnt. Eggs are made of cheap plastic, they break alot. If you have the money now, Get a Halo B or Reloader B, then you don't have to worry about another hopper if you get a faster gun. For now though, a revvy will be perfect for your gun. You can find one cheap here in the b/s/t forums I'm sure.

·
Registered
173 Posts
for my first hopper i got a empire reloder 2 you know the sound activated one for 60$ it is pretty good bu tit feeds only like 12 balls a second.....but still pretty fast!

·
Registered
995 Posts
Jase said:
I wouldnt. Eggs are made of cheap plastic, they break alot. If you have the money now, Get a Halo B or Reloader B, then you don't have to worry about another hopper if you get a faster gun. For now though, a revvy will be perfect for your gun. You can find one cheap here in the b/s/t forums I'm sure.

QFT.

·
Registered
263 Posts
Lj Warrior said:
i know iv written a lot of forums but do u guy know whats a good hopper for the evo. i was thinking of the 12 volt VL Revolution because i dont have to much money. will that work fine or will it not be able to keep up.
The Evo II or (egg) is a good choice...so is the TSA LCD.... go here and browse....
http://www.xpaintball.com/elhop.html

·
Registered
325 Posts
dude, an egg is force feed not agitated, it actually pushes the balls down into the feed neck, unlike an agitated that just stirs them to get them to drop consistently. Just look inside an egg and it is obvious it is force feed.

·
Registered
36 Posts
sorry for teh nubness but what "QTF" and the egg is the viewloader 2 rite?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts