Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello paintballers i just bout a spyder electra acs but i dislike my hopper that the guy gave me i have money just dont wanna spend it all i want a good hopper but not expenisive any sugggestions!!!

·
Banned
28 Posts
Good Hoppers;
Dye Rotor=awesome but expensive
Velocity or V Jr= moderate prices, ok feeding, needs $30 upgrade chip
Extreme rage= dont know much about those, heard they were just ok
Halo= good hoppers, never had one but heard they are heavy but that could be some whiny kid who is weak. its up to u on what hopper you get and your budget but i recommend the ROTOR hands down

·
Premium Member
9,221 Posts
My opinions:

Halo Too - VERY strong shell unlike the original Halo's, same basic board as Empire B2 (sound activated), holds about the same as the Rotor, only ~$70
Prophecy - Holds 230, only $100, sound activated, VERY fast, can get a 200 round front or 300 round front. It is a bit of a PITA to tear apart and put back together. Best value IMO
Pinokio - My favorite. Holds 250, has a 200 and 400 nose. Very fast, never jams, uses the simple yet incredibly functional bend sensor, $110
Rotor - I actually hate these. Doesn't hold a lot, jams more often then the other 3 I have listed, 50% more expensive than the Prophecy, more than DOUBLE the Halo Too. Also the 2nd heaviest hopper I've ever owned (heaviest was the Pulse, although I did love that).
Viewloader EyeForce - $50, feeds 20 bps. Holds a full 200. While a value level hopper, it's a VERY good value hopper since it holds more than the Too or Rotor, yet is 1/3 the cost of the Rotor.

·
Paintball?
7,646 Posts
My opinions:

Halo Too - VERY strong shell unlike the original Halo's, same basic board as Empire B2 (sound activated), holds about the same as the Rotor, only ~$70
Prophecy - Holds 230, only $100, sound activated, VERY fast, can get a 200 round front or 300 round front. It is a bit of a PITA to tear apart and put back together. Best value IMO
Pinokio - My favorite. Holds 250, has a 200 and 400 nose. Very fast, never jams, uses the simple yet incredibly functional bend sensor, $110
Rotor - I actually hate these. Doesn't hold a lot, jams more often then the other 3 I have listed, 50% more expensive than the Prophecy, more than DOUBLE the Halo Too. Also the 2nd heaviest hopper I've ever owned (heaviest was the Pulse, although I did love that).
Viewloader EyeForce - $50, feeds 20 bps. Holds a full 200. While a value level hopper, it's a VERY good value hopper since it holds more than the Too or Rotor, yet is 1/3 the cost of the Rotor.
QFT

Pinokio is my #1 for those reasons, plus its super easy maintenance

1 - 4 of 4 Posts