Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
mil-simer
1,102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wanted a J&J Barrel for my TM-15. The problem is that I needed a 16" barrel since I use the APEX2 system. J&J has APEX adapter tips but only for their commando barrel, which is only avialable iin 12" and 14" inches format. So what is below a J&J?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Another option is to us a Deadlywind Fibur, which comes in 16" (and even 18" now), and has an apex2 tip adapter available for it as well. This would be a pricier option of course.

·
mil-simer
1,102 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Some people like the Apex. In a sport that has so much that's dictated by nothing but preference, it's to be expected.
Yes. I like the APEX, doesn't matter how many times people tell me that it's useless. It completes my mil-sim look and even though it doesn't make performance better, it does let me use sights in a better way, even though it is not 100% efective. Like I said before, I like the hook of mil-sim, I don't believe that just because my marker looks like an HK416 it is going to perofrm in sucha way. In fact, since mil-sim dermands that I carry more weight that is more chalenging to me and I like it.

·
mil-simer
1,102 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
didnt you say about a month ago that you were getting out of milsim?
Yup, I did. But I'll still wear camo and stuff. I love mil-sim, the thing is that mil-sim markers are very difficult to get in Mexico, but after I said that I discovered that I can still buy other mil-sim stuff other than markers, so I am quiting when my TM-15 dies, which is going to be in a looong time, sorry if I didn't bring that up afterwards.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts