Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Ðèm-öñ(Pòp)tårt
1,469 Posts
damn. he's back... j/p!

where'd you go? you missed part of the lotht stuff and we're holding 2007 awards... search and you shall find.

·
Buy Kleiv's PM5
2,700 Posts
*yawn*.who are you again?
I read that and yawned.

damn. he's back... j/p!

where'd you go? you missed part of the lotht stuff and we're holding 2007 awards... search and you shall find.
I still don't know what lotht is. I have yet to open that thread. Welcome back from wherever you were.

·
Administrator
23,657 Posts
It's the Legend of the Hidden Temple Game
yep. apparently there's some tv show or something that started it up in the ST section of the nation. All I know is that there's a website with shirts you can buy that have the logos we use on them.

basically we do a bunch of stupid stuff, take pictures/videos and score points for the team you're on by doing so.

·
Supporting Turtle
2,967 Posts
yep. apparently there's some tv show or something that started it up in the ST section of the nation. All I know is that there's a website with shirts you can buy that have the logos we use on them.

basically we do a bunch of stupid stuff, take pictures/videos and score points for the team you're on by doing so.
It was the old show on Nickelodeon, like a reality competition thing. These teams of kids (blue barracudas, purple parrots, etc.) would compete in these jungle based, amazon like challenges.

I too didn't notice you were gone, but nice to have you back
<3

·
Registered
189 Posts
damn. he's back... j/p!

your holding awards just for me. awwww thanks guys but i dont need a big award ceremony. 1000 people should do.

·
Registered
3,591 Posts

You haven't lived till you've seen that show.

·
Shine on Rick Wright
3,235 Posts
hey its the resident druggy

·
&#913;dministrator
5,683 Posts
Leaving and arrival threads are pretty much against the rules, unless you're duo/someone who's been here a long time.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts