Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
462 Posts
Have you done any spinning and frolicking around lately. Though it is fun there are side effects.

·
Registered
431 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
insane spyder said:
Have you done any spinning and frolicking around lately. Though it is fun there are side effects.

no lol... all i have been doing is reading at chatting... help plz =P

·
Registered
431 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
rustyness said:
dehydrated maybe? i kinda feel that way after soccer games once in a while..
iv beeb degtdrated a few times.. i dont feel like throwing up... so i dont think im dehyrdrated

·
Registered
462 Posts
proly from looking at the screen to long. give you're eyes a rest for awhile.

·
Registered
462 Posts
well a long time of reading stresses most peoples eyes. Thats why if im on the computer for a long time I take breaks every now and then.

·
We The People
5,925 Posts
I think I know what you mean...Maybe.

Sometimes I get this 'out-of-body' experience almost, but not really. It's a mix between feeling dizzy and lightheaded. It just feels like I'm leaning way far forward, but really I'm not. Kind of cool, but if I look away or move my head it goes away.

-Jin

·
¡Viva La Rob!
6,076 Posts
it sounds like you have an 'inner ear infection'. that happened to me. for a while i started feeling dizzy, out of place, and would stumble and wobble. i went to the doctor because my biology teacher said i could be vertigo (vertigo is extreme symptoms of that so i doubt you have that) and the doctor said i had an 'inner ear infection'.

·
Registered
2,798 Posts
Jinjiro said:

Sometimes I get this 'out-of-body' experience almost, but not really. It's a mix between feeling dizzy and lightheaded. It just feels like I'm leaning way far forward, but really I'm not. Kind of cool, but if I look away or move my head it goes away.

-Jin
Same...ppl ask me are you ok? I'm like yeah, lol. Cuz they see me lean forward or backward for like 5 secs.

·
Registered
431 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Jinjiro said:

-Jin
yeah thats how i was, lol was weird.. iv felt it befor but i never bothered to tell anyone.. im feeling like hyper right now and at the time so i just posted it for fun lol

1 - 20 of 26 Posts