Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
try not to yell at me toooooo much but i just dont get whats so bad about them. they can kepp up with some pretty fast guns and hjust about everyone at my local feild has one. but y r u guys so against them? thanx

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
DarkTamer said:
You really have a huge problem with posting threads in the wrong section.
oops...sorry...yes i do....
mavsfan31 said:
Look at the design.

All the weight is on the back.
so... the neck breaks? ooo

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Tomba said:
They break fast, the wieght is bad, there tall. The only thing i like about my egg is that when u reload it cradles the balls.
oo ok thats all i needed.

[/thread]

·
I was saving that bacon
7,177 Posts
thier not that tall or heavy.... But their shells are weak. But I think their great if you buy them used then a spare shell lol.

·
Registered
268 Posts
I'm against them because instead of buying a new egg you can just buy a used Halo B for the same price as a used egg, and a Halo B is significantly better.
The only way I'd buy an EggII is if it was used and going for around $30. Then I'd just use it as a backup in case my Halo broke.

·
Administrator
23,657 Posts
coolborder said:
I'm against them because instead of buying a new egg you can just buy a used Halo B for the same price as a used egg, and a Halo B is significantly better.
The only way I'd buy an EggII is if it was used and going for around $30. Then I'd just use it as a backup in case my Halo broke.
eggzactly (hahaha)

the huge problem is that they're not spring loaded like a halo so the first few shots you take aren't forcefed. and yes they have weak batteyr doors and feednecks.

·
I was saving that bacon
7,177 Posts
coolborder said:
I'm against them because instead of buying a new egg you can just buy a used Halo B for the same price as a used egg,
So you can find a used haloB for 30 bucks? Id like to find one for that price that hasnt went through hades.

·
Registered
268 Posts
Woops I meant to say for the same price as a new egg. I'd also like to see a halo B going for $30 and then I'd like to buy it. lol

·
Bow chika bow wow
397 Posts
Ive went throught 3 eggs and not had many problems i think ther great just the battery door after alot of hard play will break and give u some trouble.

·
Its never lupus
9,169 Posts
SY havoc said:
try not to yell at me toooooo much but i just dont get whats so bad about them. they can kepp up with some pretty fast guns and hjust about everyone at my local feild has one. but y r u guys so against them? thanx
They feed super slow, even with z board. They max out at like 17. Plus they break all the time because of their bad design and bad material.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts