Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
on fox the previews for rebel billionaire theres a kickass old song on it but i dunno what it is...

anyone else know what im sayin

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
i heard one and it was sum 41, peices, it might have been a different commercial from yours but im sure that was what i heard

·
Premium Member
5,674 Posts
Its the same song as the theme to the james bond movie live or let die..I would guess its the same name but I don't know for sure.

so I will say live and let die. pretty sure guns and roses did a make of it but it might have been another hair band like them...maybe motley crew?

·
Premium Member
13,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah my girlfriend pointed it out for me.

I <3 Guns N Roses so much I dunno why I missed this download. I got everything else pretty much.

·
Registered
4,779 Posts
^ you are halfway right. try Paul Mccartney and wings, guns and roses just redid it. which is gay. wish people would stop doing that. leave it w/ the origionals. for cryin out loud. Paul is gonna be doin the superbowl halftime show this year!

·
pink floyd>you
2,084 Posts
BUBBASR. said:
Its the same song as the theme to the james bond movie live or let die..I would guess its the same name but I don't know for sure.

so I will say live and let die. pretty sure guns and roses did a make of it but it might have been another hair band like them...maybe motley crew?
well GNR did a remake of live and let die. But the real version I believe was by Paul McCartny and Wings, that originally did it for the james bond flick. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Edit: DAMNIT! I didn't read all of the thread, and the guy above me beat me to it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts