Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, I have a rap4 t68 gen6 w/14" tactical rifled barrel. I was wondering if anyone has tested and found the best paint to use in this barrel. Right now i use the AG1 paint that Rap4.com offers. it works well, but i am sick of having to get it shipped to me and 1/2 the paint being broken.. any suggestions?? -thanx

·
Administrator
14,012 Posts
i really enjoy anything by RPS, their "premium" gennerally does pretty good in setups like yours, it has a thick enough shell to survive a blowback style marker just it is thin enough to break fairly easily on your target. It does not have the largest shelf life though, if looking for a decent shelf life look into "nightmere" a slightly thicker shell but will last for a good long while when sitting on a shelf compared to the premium

·
knows whats goin down.
2,615 Posts
I like RPS Premium, DXS, Toxic, and White box.
If 1/2 the paint is broken when you receive it, i would contact Rap4 about this and complain, and offer that they refund you paint, or cash and change their shipping method. They are pretty good about customer service.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i actually did contact them and they were very helpful. they shipped me new paint (very well protected) for the paint that had broken.. i just don't want to worry about it again.. I'd rather just go get it myself if i can..
the help is appreciated... -thanx

·
KRAKEN! KRAKEN! KRAKEN!!!
1,298 Posts
Ask other ballers in your area what paint is working well for them, it's usually a geographical matter.

·
knows whats goin down.
2,615 Posts
That or it isnt always suited for the area. (ie: Cold temp/Warm temp, Humidity, Seasons)

·
KRAKEN! KRAKEN! KRAKEN!!!
1,298 Posts
The travel from the manufacturer to the field/store is also a factor.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts