Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yeah, my Tippman 98c is trippin... Sometimes when I press the trigger it shoots like a burst of 3 shots, pisses me off.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
No one? To define what it really does it shoots like a burst but I dont think 3 balls fly out, just one. Im thinking its with the velocity.

·
Registered
26 Posts
is the bolt moving as many times as it would as if it were shoting 3 rounds, or is the barrel filling up w/ 3 balls and trying to shot them all out?

if your barrel was filling w/ balls then i would check your ball detent.
other wise, i would check your sear spring and also look at where the sear and bolt meet to see if it is ecessivly worn.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
big_balla89 said:
They are not bullets, they are paintballs.

Is your tank full?
LoL, Yeah I know they are paintballs, just cant think straight right now. Yes my tank is full.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
nelspot007 said:
o ring on the rear bolt... replace it
Now that I think about it, The O-Ring went out and I replaced it with some o-ring I found but it might be too small. :looking

·
Registered
4,618 Posts
if you go to say a local store like wal mart, or even a pb shop, they'll have little packs of 10 or so o rings for a buck.... the size is generally pretty much standardized, only one or two things may have different sizes, and if they do, you'll know it, because they'll either be huge, or tiny..

·
Registered
568 Posts
Also, make sure the screws holding down the CVX valve on the side of the marker are tight and locktited down. If that thing shifts at all it will cause havoc with the gun operation.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Alright, this is crazy, My gun is currently at Tippman... Me and my friend (he works at Paintball repair shop) we requested every part from tippman, we changed EVERYTHING and it still was tripping... Tippman is repairing it right now.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts