Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Banned
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Richie here, bored, decided to make a new name after hearing that I am still remembered. A lot has happened since I last got banned, I don't really remember when that was. Anyways, I am still playing paintball, I am the captain of 1 up kids. Local AZ team, pretty well known around here. We play XPSL so if you're team plays that I might know of you/you're team.

I am a Junior now and 16 years old. I drive a white 2005 infiniti g35 that I love to death and I ran outa gas this morning at school since I was driving with the light on for a full day. Not fun. Anyways, whats up PbF?

·
Banned
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I am aware of the fact that I drive a $38,000 car. I don't drive like normal kids do with their civics. I treat it well. No tickets, accidents, etc. I know I've only been driving since January but I am better than my whole family, they are all crazy.

·
Its never lupus
9,169 Posts
Hey dude, theres a guy that looks exactly like Kyle at my school, cept I think he's a frosh.

I heard your dad sold a lot of land or something and made hella money. Thats a nice car btw, get some pics up of that thing.

·
Banned
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
sNoW PIrAnHa said:
Hey dude, theres a guy that looks exactly like Kyle at my school, cept I think he's a frosh.

I heard your dad sold a lot of land or something and made hella money. Thats a nice car btw, get some pics up of that thing.
Yeah he made a decent amount of money off it. He bought a few condos to rent out to college kids and makes a pretty steady income off just that. He also has a 1.2 million dollar 6plex condo thing going on. They are just starting construction now cuz of gay arizona laws.

·
Banned
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Snoop06 said:
Sup dude. Never knew you before or anything, heard you were a cool guy though. I talk to Evan sometimes. Bought his old dm4 couple weeks ago. I live up in flagstaff. Hopefully my team will be coming down for that xball lite tourny at 23. Maybe I'll see ya there? Nice ride btw.

Sweet, evan is a weird kid. Play the xball lite, the first one was fun as hell.

·
Registered
2,166 Posts
labelskate2k1 said:
I am aware of the fact that I drive a $38,000 car. I don't drive like normal kids do with their civics. I treat it well. No tickets, accidents, etc. I know I've only been driving since January but I am better than my whole family, they are all crazy.
haha thats good to hear, most of the people that i know that got new cars at 16 crashed them within a month.. i laughed

1 - 20 of 41 Posts