Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
why isnt my back block on my orracle lined up with the body,its leaning to the left on the bottem and i dont know why and is it bad for the gun in the long/short run and what is the clearance between the block and the body sposed to be

·
Registered
42 Posts
clearance should be no more than a papers width wide.

Hope this helps

dont know about your crooked back block

·
Registered
78 Posts
sounds like the back block/cocking rod are set to tight. get a second opinion before u mess with anything

·
PbF Supporter
4,738 Posts
Try to see if your pump arm is twisted, sometimes it gets twisted and causes your backblock to sit funny. It does this becuase of the curve in the arm.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
is there suposed to be a shim/sleave in the backblock for the cockin rod ,so it doesnt ware against teh metal

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
bcham1 said:
is there suposed to be a shim/sleave in the backblock for the cockin rod ,so it doesnt ware against teh metal
u meen in between the backblock and the body?
no you just dont set the backblock flush with the body, get it flush then back it off one turn

·
PbF Supporter
4,738 Posts
Yeah, there is sappsed to be a rubber piece on the cocknig rod, so it doesnt hit the backblock metal to metal.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
i have the rubber stopper on the cocking rod, I mean in the back block it self the hole that the cocking rod goes into is there suposed to be a sleave or plasitc piece there

·
Registered
122 Posts
its fine, mine is twisted a little bit with no air but when i screw in my tank it straightens out. I wouldn't worry to much about it, if it becomes a problem take it to the pro shop.

·
Registered
303 Posts
Mine doesnt turn or move when shooting. But without air on i can swing it back and forth. It still performs fine though.

·
Registered
39 Posts
I had this porblem once, it was because my cocking rod was slightly bent, i must have done it when i was cleaning but they are easily bent back

·
I'm kind of blue
118 Posts
i had the same problem, what i did was unscrew the backblock and push in the cocking rod all the way and just screwed the backblock all the way in until it wouldnt hit the back of the body

1 - 16 of 16 Posts