Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
here's the problem with my T-Sotrm

i put the tank on, put the hopper on and cock it back and i fire but then when i go to fire again its like there's nothing there when there is a paintball in the gun read to fire. but then i cock it back a little bit and it fires. WTF:mad::mad::mad:. i just bought it and it wont fire more than one bullet unless i cock it back.

·
0 Posts
Probably lack of lubrication, drop a few drops of paintball or air tool oil into the air source adaptor and then dry fire it a few times.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i kinda wonder if its the trigger, cause if i don't re cock it and i just keep pulling the trigger like 20 times another bullet will come out?? then o also considered a leak?

·
0 Posts
Personally, i'm thinking you are new to paintball and don't know your marker, maybe you should let an experienced player or a paintball shop show you how to work your marker.

·
0 Posts
Well if you bought the marker i assume there's a field around you, i'd start asking at the field. If it's semi-auto, it's 1 ball per trigger pull, but recocking itself after every shot.

·
Registered
11 Posts
is your trigger frame tightened against the body of the marker? that can also cause the issue youre' haivng.
Go0o0o0od thinking!
I wouldnt have thought of that!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts