Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have seen just about every Jackie Chan movie there is to be seen and they all have been great...but the best one in my mind is Legend of the Drunken Master...so i thought if would be fun to see if you people have any favorit Jackie Chan movies.

·
Registered
241 Posts
I cant decide. Drunken Master 2 is tyte.

The accidental spy isnt bad either or rumble in the bronx.

I hate all his english dubbed movies, like the dubbed rumble in the bronx or the dubbed project A, its just so f*cken damn crappy it pisses me off. His best american movie IMO is rush hour 1 and 2. I dont really like shanghai noon and shanghai knights that much. The tuxedo sucked, and im not sure bout the medallion.

·
We The People
5,925 Posts
Broken Ballz said:
I have seen just about every Jackie Chan movie there is to be seen and they all have been great...but the best one in my mind is Legend of the Drunken Master...so i thought if would be fun to see if you people have any favorit Jackie Chan movies.
IMO, I hated Legend Of The Drunken Master. Some of the fight scenes were cool, but I just didn't like it. I, too, have seen almost every Jackie Chan movie made.

There was one movie I saw awhile ago that I enjoyed, it was...um...Not sure. It was Jackie, Sammo Hung, and some other crazy cool dude. And they like infiltrate a cocaine ring or something. It was sweet.

But I also really enjoyed Operation Condor. It was cool, like Jackie Chan meets James Bond type thing. Super Cop was cool. Super Cop 2 sucked, because Jackie Chan had a 1 scene BIT PART!! AHH! AS AN OLD LADY, NO LESS! The Rush Hours were pretty cool/funny, and I personally enjoyed Shanghai Noon. Umm...Rumble In The Bronx was kick @$$. Rumble In Hong Kong was cool. Umm...*thinks* Mr Nice Guy was awesome as well. Jackie Chan's First Strike was cool the first time, but after that I got bored of watching it. I absolutely hated Gorgeous. Worst J.C. movie ever! Hmmm...I know I've seen more. Just can't think of them. Well, The Tuxedo too. That was all right.

~Jin

1 - 10 of 10 Posts