Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm procrastinating, and this seemed like it'd be interesting.

Here's mine when I write with a pen. It's considerably different than when I write with a pencil. It used to be a lot more slanted than this, but its starting to straighten out.

·
Registered
3,591 Posts
i can read smalls' writing cause im used to reading writing from engineers at work and they have AWFUL handwriting

mine's pretty good but i dont feel like finding some and loading it (yes lazy)
lol, i know what you mean. my dad's handwriting is so hard to figure out at times. (he's an engineer)

·
Imperator
19,071 Posts
It's bad, worse than D_Smalls. My notebooks are pretty much illegible, even I have trouble reading it sometimes. It's pretty sad.:(

With that said, I can write somewhat neat when I need to, but it takes me forever.

·
Registered
6,356 Posts
Smalls, you have cool looking handwriting.

Found this on my photobucket from last year.

I tried uploading a picture of the variations in my handwriting, but I can't get a good picture.

·
Registered
11,482 Posts
i can read smalls' writing cause im used to reading writing from engineers at work and they have AWFUL handwriting

mine's pretty good but i dont feel like finding some and loading it (yes lazy)

that right there is my notes for a class. Yep, i'm an engineer. I think i've got some pretty legible stuff, but i've got a few years in school to make it impossible to read still :hug:

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #20

that right there is my notes for a class. Yep, i'm an engineer. I think i've got some pretty legible stuff, but i've got a few years in school to make it impossible to read still :hug:
nice foot note

rollin:

1 - 20 of 34 Posts