Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
191 Posts
i have no job yet except i mow lawns for 20$ a lawn and i ussually do like 3-5 lawns a week

2,668 Posts
I work for my dad, $7/hour fixing cars and such, so atleast i learn something, and it's usually interesting...Plus flexible hours, some days i work 2 hours, some i work 8, some i dont even work.. I make at average $80 a week, so it keeps me held over for the summer...

·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
lifeguard as well, worked 8.5 hours today, doing the same tomorrow and a few more days this week. Pulling in about 300 a paycheck now

·
Registered
146 Posts
i work for a company called %$#*^&@ i repair cell phones..so if you want to get technical i guess i'm an electronics tech...$450 a week for sitting on my but watching tv and listening to the radio most of the time..i mke more than 450 but thats what i get in my check..

·
Registered
778 Posts
I work for my dad maintaining all of his rental properties. I make 35% of the total amount of the monthly rent. So I have no complaints.

·
Imperator
19,071 Posts
I work for my father in construction. Pays not bad, i'm making a bit over $500 a week mon-sat....but, then again, I'm working a 10+ hour day.

2,668 Posts
MedicDVG said:
Full time Paramedic for Lincoln County EMS and Oneida County EMS. Part time ER Tech, part time CNA, part time paintball referee, full time Dad to three kids... I work 80 or so hours a week. damn I need a vacation.
Thats all you dads do, blah blah blah i want a vacation, blah blah blah, i need a break, you complain too much! :rofl

I can't wait till I enter the real life =(

1 - 20 of 40 Posts