Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Since 1923
1,909 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In honor of halloween, their are two types of people in this world, ones with zombie plans, and ones without. We call the later "dinner"

So when the undead decides their coming to your nieghberhood whats your plan of action?

Ive spent many times thinking about this mostly in class, and taking tests and i feel ive come up with a decent plan (welcome to critism, for your critisim may save my life)

First things first i head to the nearest gun store, walmart etc. I find an open truck and load up the back with non-spoilable food, gas, seeds, booze, a generator and ammo for my m14 rifle and head on my way to two story fenced in house located perferably near water, and i mean a high fence, this will become my outdoor perimeter, me and my friends get a garden of food growing, and build watch towers, we then venture downt o the river to build a thing to make one of those huge water generators and erect a fence around it so that the zombies cant clog it with their corpses. We live taking in survivors untill ultimately a walled city pops up around the coast and we live thier to the end of our lives happily ever after

·
I'mma Let You Finish.
7,445 Posts
Well. me and my friends have concluded to Start off at my house where drinks and food respawn in my basement fridge... because I know I don't refill it and I dont see anyone else do it. IT just happens so thats unlimited food there. Then we are going to build about a 3 mile tunnel to my friends Gun shop ( He's bringing 1 gun for each person and as much ammo as he can pack when he first comes over ) and we're going to hold off at my house till we can tunnel to the shop where we set on top of the shop and pick off zombies all day and shoot the breeze drinking the booze that's also kept in the gunshop.

Damn good plan?

D

·
0 Posts
i think about this sometimes.. i think a mall is a pretty good bet.. but lots of access.. something out in the woods near water.. further from cities..

Id just like sitting on a roof shooting them.. lob a gernade into the masses every so often..

·
Registered
1,263 Posts
Good plans except for the mouth cancer... i mean skoal. Sorry about that.

I'm surprised there has yet to be a shotgun posted in this thread... the ultimate weakness of zombies is the shotgun! duh.

whoops: just looked at the shotgun link posted above. oh well.

·
I was saving that bacon
7,177 Posts
Your first flaw (to threadstarter) is you need to take your guns to walmart. Because you will have to shoot the other people fighting for ammo.

But yea, Im pretty clear in my plan. Get my direct family to come up to my house. We have a pretty big house so I can keep my grandparents and cousins and aunts and uncles in one house. Get them to bring all their guns(this is KY each of them have at least 5 per household, plus atleast 2 boxes of shells lol) and kinda fort up. Surrounding our house is all open until about 50 yards in the front and about 100 yards to the sides. So we can set up on the roofs at night and watch. If that fails we have a security system that will go off if any of the doors open, or if anything moves in certain rooms.

As for food, we have enough to last a while. If worse comes to worse, our uncle has a ton of MRE's for some reason lol. And heat, we have a gas fire place hooked up to a gas well on our land.

So wes can come stay with me if stuff happens. :p

Oh yea- for ammo, I will do like the land of the dead movie. Have 2 or 3 of us go out and scavenge for supplies.

·
Registered
383 Posts
Toxic has the best plan... The worst thing you can do is try to go to a gunstore, or a mall, or really any of the first five places you think to go... Cause thats where everyone else is going to go. Me? I'd get that female who lives above me and lock both of us in my special back room with the HPS lights and those precious plants.
Then, we would proceed to smoke as much as humanly possible and have sex until the zombies came in and then we would die a horrible death.

·
Its never lupus
9,169 Posts
Persuant to megan's law, when they move in I'd go up to their door and tell them I'm a convicted zombie offender. That'll scare off those pecker heads.

·
Registered
383 Posts
Oh... And by the way, I love zombies... So don't get me started on them please.

I'm already signed up to beta test a post-apocolypse zombie MMO, and I don't see it coming out for at least another two years.

·
Registered
947 Posts
sNoW PIrAnHa said:
Persuant to megan's law, when they move in I'd go up to their door and tell them I'm a convicted zombie offender. That'll scare off those pecker heads.
I would come to NorCal with Fernando and we would all do that together, we might not have to though since your house is so confusing, they don;t even have working brains how would they navigate it well enough to find us?

1 - 20 of 50 Posts