Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey, ya i got a timmy but i want a matrix so in a few months im gona buy one im thinking of getting a gen e lcd matrix is matt black and it comes with a cp reg it has no eyes though but i would get tmc eyes, i would get it milled get a tadao, scm, new reg adapter, backplate, anoy, feed neck, cp trigger, ult barrel, halo, pmi 88/45, check it uni on/off, evolve bolt kit, top hat etc. but is taht a good matrix to start with? please help :(

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ok thanks

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
where can i find a tadao the tmc sais its discontinued

·
Jewstin
4,341 Posts
If you can find a used LED under $500 you would be best doing that. The LCD screen is just extra junk in my opinion. The TMC Eye is only $225 more so you would be spending $725 and savign $100.

For Tadao go to:

www.compulsivepaintball.com

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
well ok scm or a pbc reg also a hyper reg or a cp or a aka reg

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ok also im thinking of a boblong torpedo insted of the other reg but tell me if im wrong and is the pbc good cause i play back and i canty have drop off cause i need my balls to go all the way across the field

·
0ld Sk00l
3,773 Posts
CP reg or a Sidewinder, Best in the buissness

As for LPR, GEt a SCM, they are THE Best of the market. and if u can't afford one, pick up a PBC LPR they are great regs too.

As for the evolve kit... go to www.matrixowner.com and go to their forsale area dn there are evolve bolts up there all the time

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
ooo ya and what should be my color scheme im thinking matt black mith shiny red, any comments?

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
hmm lmao is my 68/4500 hp crossfire gonna be ok cause our old back player had a pmi 88/3000. like am i gonna run out of air n the middle of a game???cause that would SUCK

·
Banned
2,324 Posts
With the stock bolt kid I believe you'll be getting somewhere around 1,200 shots off of a full 68/4.5k fill. The ghetto tophat mod will get you about 200 shots more or get an evolve kit to get 2000 shots.

·
Registered
551 Posts
palmers regs are the best choice. but for the same price u could get a DM4 and it will already hav a good board (tadao). and the only thing u would need to do is get a new reg (not needed but suggested). if u do get a DM4 get a CP reg. i no i said palmers regs r the best but i havnt tried 1 on a "DM4" but i hav on a trix.

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
i got a cp and a boblong reg and i will c whats better and which ever i dont like i will return, so where can i get a ghetto top hat and i guess i should get a pmi 88/3000 or a crossfire? i dunno what do you guys think and bye the way thanks for the much needed elp and advice i would have been still scratching my nogin

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
Crossfire tanks are the one of the best flowing tanks on the market. Dont waste money on a 88/3000, get a 68/4500 man. Just a little more cash and you get a ton more shots. I guarantee it.

Cp > Torpedo

Some people like the torpedo reg, but I would definitely choose a CP, I'm going to buy one as soon as I can for my trix.

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
ok either a dye throttle or pmi or crossfire its gonna be 70 or above?

1 - 20 of 33 Posts