Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Xplicit Eg06
4,567 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

OR

Wheels are same size, and the 2nd is just a rough photoshop. The benefit is that with the black Cobra's I can buy 17x10.5's in the spring. I like them, but I'm looking for opinions.

·
King of the Fuster Cluck
2,064 Posts
numero dos......but go with 18s

·
Administrator
14,016 Posts
A car really needs to be super clean to be able to pull it off. You might be able to pull it off though, the pictures aren't that great to go by.
i agree, your car is just missing that little something to put it into the relm of pulling off black on black. personally i think its sitting a little too high for it, body kit or lower it a bit and i think that would make the black on black look nice

D

·
0 Posts
Black on black for sure. Everyone around here has god damn chrome and it's disgusting.

·
Xplicit Eg06
4,567 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Well this spring the car is getting a Cobra front bumper, spoiler, and fresh glossy black paint. I can not lower the car any more and still have it function as a daily driver. I scrape speed bumps and into my driveway the way it is. The wheels are a little distorted because it was just a quick photochop a buddy of mine did.

My plan for wheels currently is
Front: 18x9 Black Cobra style wheel with some 265's
Back : 18x10.5 Black Cobra deep dish with 315 Nitto Drag radials

·
Xplicit Eg06
4,567 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
The widest I can fit is 315's in the rear and by god I'm going to do it. The whole plan of my car is clean and pure understated muscle. I don't want chrome wheels, flashy ground effects or anything like that. I'm actually planning on swapping my clear headlights and corners for some OEM style smoked housings. 5% tint on the whole car with a 6" brow on the windshield. Interior is all stock, and in near perfect OEM condition. It's just how I like my cars.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts