Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
WWW.GAMEBOZO.COM
2,741 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
when i was a kid i thought maybe my parents could read my mind. so i always tried to control what i thought near them.

what did you do when you were a kid?

·
hotty supreme
2,265 Posts
not going to lie, i still do that around people that look at me funny. i think something along the lines of "i know you're reading my mind, ass. stop." but then i immediately think "there's no way they're reading my mind, i'm silly." and then i think "oh ****, if they were i just ruined it, they're not going to stop, maybe they're doing it!"

that thought process just continues until something else catches my attention. pretty sweet :dodgy:

p.s.- sometimes i get reallyyyyyy bored in class.

D

·
0 Posts
haha awesome. same here. I used to think the only safe time to think strange and dirty things was at night cause the thoughts would get lost in the dark.

·
Registered
3,524 Posts
Once I was watching cops with my parents, I had to be no older then 7, I said something like "for being bad guys they are nice enough to use theyre brake lights."
Funny as hell when I found out the truth!
Good times...

·
Registered
4,452 Posts
^^ lmao thats a pretty ****in good one.
when i was a kid i thought maybe my parents could read my mind. so i always tried to control what i thought near them.

what did you do when you were a kid?
I still do that occasionally.

When I was a kid, I would watch football with my dad, and the Partiots were always the good guys and whoever they played were the bad guys. It didnt really matter who the other team was. I didnt tihnk of it as football, but more like a battle.

·
Registered
6,346 Posts
lol I try not to thin kdirty thoguhts in class, just in case somebody could actually read minds, ****in bad telivision. has anybody ever had that happen to them when you were thinknig you would **** a hot teacher or a hot chick and hope they didn't hear you ro some **** like that?

·
Registered
6,346 Posts
^^ thats exactly it haha I would be thinkin bout some girl during a car ride and trying to shut my mom outta my brain.
id khow many times I have thought that lol, and I thought I was alone in this world lol.

·
WWW.GAMEBOZO.COM
2,741 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
not going to lie, i still do that around people that look at me funny. i think something along the lines of "i know you're reading my mind, ass. stop." but then i immediately think "there's no way they're reading my mind, i'm silly." and then i think "oh ****, if they were i just ruined it, they're not going to stop, maybe they're doing it!"

that thought process just continues until something else catches my attention. pretty sweet :dodgy:

p.s.- sometimes i get reallyyyyyy bored in class.
hahaha yeeeah i always like threatened them in my mind in case they really were listening

D

·
0 Posts
hahaha yeeeah i always like threatened them in my mind in case they really were listening
hahhaha likewise.

To this day I sometimes dont know whether I just thought something or said it out loud.. I have a habit of talking to myself so sometimes it very possible.. so when I leave my room and go by my room mates I always wonder if they heard me.

D

·
0 Posts
when i was young I used to think i had xray vision. Id be able to see through my arm, but still have the outline of it, if I held my arm near my face.. likewise with the couch if I was laying on it looking at the edge...

I later realized it was because I had two eyes and one was blocked but the other could see beyond..

·
Its never lupus
9,169 Posts
when i was young I used to think i had xray vision. Id be able to see through my arm, but still have the outline of it, if I held my arm near my face.. likewise with the couch if I was laying on it looking at the edge...

I later realized it was because I had two eyes and one was blocked but the other could see beyond..
Haha, I did that too. When I tried to explain it to my parents they didn't understand.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts