Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
WWW.GAMEBOZO.COM
2,741 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
where do u work and how much do u make im gonna try to get a job right when i turn 16 and they just built a new EB games near us and im gonna try to get a job there or if not there then maybe dippin dots when it opens?

·
Lounging around since '04
300 Posts
I WAS gonna get a job at Wendy's but the people were a bunch of ****nuts and the hours were so exagerated! 5 til 1am on a SUNDAY!!! Im a student!

so this week i got a job at the mcdonalds across the street from it, i start this weekend, still dont know my salary, i just put negotiable.

·
Registered
1,827 Posts
i work with brockocoli and p8ntballin hobo. we set up like moon-walks, and all of that other inflatable stuff. we also do cotton candy, sno-cones, popcorn and some ice cream. we dont work that often, but get 10 bucks an hour when we do, so it all works out.

·
I <3 Brian Peppers.
922 Posts
I work at a reball field i get 50 dollars a week for like ... 10 hours of work. plus play for free and full discounts on things... and they just sponsered a team in a 3 man toruny with full paint and entry i didnt pay a thing. The pay could be better but its a benefits job i guess

·
Registered
348 Posts
lifeguard... 9/hr last summer was my first year and i made 3k so i think i did pretty good

·
Registered
2,657 Posts
Radio Shack.
6.50/hr.

Boss said he was gonna give me a raise pretty soon seeing as I've been there almost a year.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts