Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
1,899 Posts
RunningRioT said:
my local field. thought it istn really local, more like 15 miles away

Thats local!!!!!!!, my closest takes at least a 45 minutes, and the closest good field takes like 2 hours

·
oh snap
4,241 Posts
Me and my friends have made 3 fields of our own. We use 2 during the summer and one during the winter. One of my friend's grandpa has a heated barn on his property...so we set up a couple bunkers in there and it works great.

·
Registered
358 Posts
tippmann kid99 said:
Me and my friends play at a cement dump in a little valley by our houses.We made some randomly placed bunkers and stuff, so yeah thats where i play thumup:
Ya I play there against him. I always beat him too.... :naughty

jk :hug:

·
Banned
67 Posts
Well on the air forcew base where my dad works, on the army base or at a field in town 11 miles away. The best one just got shut down because some retard managed to cut himself ro something and sued and the owner has to pay all the medical bills and everything and it's to expensive.

·
Registered
250 Posts
tyndallpaintball.org on tyndall AFB... basicly panama city... free feild use, $6 for all day air... and very nice prices on paint... or bring your own.

still haven't played at the comercial feild in town "panhandle paintball" I'm sure i will one day... but at the moment i'm enjoying a day of paintball for $6 and paint over the $20 and paint ;-)

also played out in the woods... won't say where (mostly because i'm not sure where) but father-in-law who's been a land surveryer sence before i was born) knew a nice secluded safe place to ball... not near as fun as a real feild though

mark

1 - 20 of 32 Posts