Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
895 Posts
I work at a dunkin' donuts / gas station. I work about 28 hours a week during school and 45+ during the summer. Basically, I just wait on custumers, stock and stuff like that. Except on weekends, I make the bagels.

·
PbF Administrator
3,361 Posts
E-99 king said:
Except on weekends, I make the bagels.
Your like boss then on the weekends right? ;)

I work at a golf course. I am maintenance man;) But actually I mow, keep the place looking nice, and whatever needs to be done. It is the best job in the world. I love it.

·
Registered
713 Posts
austin said:
Your like boss then on the weekends right? ;)
What? I don't get it... :confused:

I work at the front desk of my resident building now, I do nothing or my HW and get paid minimum by the college. I see it as getting paid to do my HW.

In the summers i work at a place called dimension. We build concrete reinforcement cages for building and bridge foundations. Any one near jersey know of a big 14 lane bridge going in? Well me and my two friends pretty much supervised and built the foundation for it.

Heres a pic of me tieing up part of the spiral:

heres one of the 40 ton cage in the air

·
Registered
1,996 Posts
Boss, I think he meant like he is the boss of the store, as in the highest position, when he makes bagels cuz of the type of job it is...But I thought he meant you at first too...

I work maintenance at my school\church. We take care of all the vehicles, drive golf carts and three wheelers around, fix leaky pipes, play with fun toys like oxyacetylene torches and welders....it is fun

·
Registered
264 Posts
when im around 17 i wanna either work at my pball shop or this place called digital mayhem. its a place where u pay 5 bucks an hour to play lan games againsst other people in the room on the computer. The games there are CS,halo,bf194-and all the mods for it, Call of duty,medal of honor, unreal tournament 2003.

·
I Vore You
13,323 Posts
I work weekends at mcdonalds and I mow lawns and that kinda stuff. My neighbor is in the hospital and she is giving me money to feed her cats.

·
Registered
324 Posts
I still work in the window factory, but just recently transfered to a new shift. I'm no longer a glass cutter but now i construct the bars and spacers that hold the two panes together. Bichin technology!

·
Superdeeduper Admin Type
17,772 Posts
I work about 60 hours a week as a full time Paramedic for Lincoln County EMS and Oneida County EMS. I also work part time at Sacred Heart Hospital in their emergency department.

I can't believe that I get paid for what I do.. and then there are some days where I think they don't pay me near enough for what we see.

·
Registered
905 Posts
i work at a Music and Arts center (all along the east coast). all i pretty much do is sit around and play guitar, its good fun. o yea and 40% off retail.

·
Registered
2,657 Posts
irhgt now i can only mow lawns, but in the summer ill work at a golf course or in the soy bean fields

1 - 20 of 46 Posts