Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
361 Posts
wow stickman let the admins and moderators say that u dont have 2 say it wen every1 already no's

·
Registered
2,798 Posts
Ahmadi6490 said:
im getting tired of telling you people to not post other sites

even saying the name is just as bad as posting the link.

this is a warning for you ....i believe this is twice in the last couple days.
I don't mean to be disrespectful to a moderator or anything but I don't recall reading anything in the rules that stated we can't say the name of the site. If this is an "un-written" rule then I think it should be added before giving out warnings to members because that's just cheating us out. How would you feel if you played the lottery and you read the rules before you entered, then you won and they denied your win because they said if your over 6 ft tall and under 95 lbs you can't entered, but that wasen't in the rules anywhere, see my point? I just think it should be added then we can enforce it properly, i've been trying to enforce new members posting site links with follow up posts.

I also don't remember getting warned before. O you must be talking out that link I had in my signature, that too wasen't in the rules, so I think it needs to be added. There's many other members on these forums that have forum links in there signatures. But as you requested I did remove it. Just something to think about, again no disrespect ;)

·
Retired
4,332 Posts
Cobra said:
Please do not post links for online paintball equipment retailers other then www.xpaintball.com, as this forum is owned and operated by www.xpaintball.com. This includes e-bay auction links. Links to articles and other information related items (such as manufacturer’s announcements and technical specifications) are permissible.
hyperlink or not, its still posting the name. we have most of the other sites blocked by the swear filter. the ones we dont have are newer than our last update or were unknown at the time.

XPB owns 50% of this forum (cobra is the other 50%) and does not want any user advertising or recommending their competitor. how do you think you would feel in their situation? is it that hard to do? no.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts