Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Where can I buy hopper offset feednecks for normal feednecks not cyclones or rip clips?

I live in Canada, and suprisingly not many physical stores sell them

so far physical stores that i'vee been to don't sell feednecks i think, except splatters which is kinda far for me.

Know any others?

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I don't get why so many Canadians think that paintball stuff is so rare we have what is easily the biggest paintball scene outside the U.S. Anyway Here you go.
Paintball gear in Canada is not rare but pretty common, but what I'm looking for I haven't found yet.

I guess I should clarify, what I want is a hopper 45 elbow where only one end has a clamp and not two ends, havent found that yet here

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
One end has to have a clamp and the other end has to be open, it has to be exactly like the feedneck of the low quality gravity feed hoppers you get from walmart

Because I want one end to fit into my feedneck (without a clamp to get in the way) and the other end to clamp around my hopper

I have a BT-4 assault and the gun has a trinity BT Lock Feedneck with a tightening screw

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
No it won't be angled, what I'm looking for would be like 2 45 degrees joined together, except the angles wouldn't be 45, they would be much less

·
Registered
3,032 Posts
I've never seen a feedneck like that you are probably going to have to make it yourself. Just an FYI even with a forcefeed loader you might run into problems feeding paint through it.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts