Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
¡Viva La Rob!
6,076 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
alright, so i was a dumbass and completely forgot to do a project which is due tomorrow in law. so ill probably end up goingto bed around 2, anyone here have suggestions that i can use to get energy for the rest of the day? i cant make coffee, because my mom has it preset for only her. so any ideas?

·
Holy ****ing Asscrackers!
6,721 Posts
energy drinks. energy gum (yes, it exists, got some at Target. 2 pieces=1 cup of coffee)

·
Registered
2,227 Posts
I bought caffeine strips at walmart one time, i took two of those and I was unable to sit down for about 4 hours... They literally make you bounce off the walls.

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
NYY said:
you can pull an all nighter and still have plenty of energy
but the next day...youre f***ed
truth, and dont go out for breakfast after one. I fell asleep in my bacon :(.
But yea...go get cappucino from timmys..oh yea, you guys dont get timmys.
suckers.

·
Premium Member
5,674 Posts
try to go natural. Eat breakfast but not a fatty one. Pump out some push ups or something. I have found that I am adding a mountain dew to my mornings and Im affraid I can't stop but who cares right.

Your best bet is to stay healthy because you will have all the energy you can use.

to those who are all about the caffine drinks and additives ect you aren't helping yourself. You need to get healthy if you wanna feel the same way without all that crap.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts