Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been looking at paintball-online.com at most of the stuff I want. I was thinking about going with either core or rps stingers (i beleive they replace big ball with stingers which is what I always used back when I use to go) If you have ever ordered from this site was the paint freshf? If not what place can you order from that will definitly have fresh paint?

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
There is no paintball anything within 100 miles of me. The only one is an archery store which doesn't have very good paint. Don't you think those paintball stores get thier **** in the mail too?

·
Registered
3,032 Posts
There is no paintball anything within 100 miles of me. The only one is an archery store which doesn't have very good paint. Don't you think those paintball stores get thier **** in the mail too?
Stores don't order a case or two at a time they order and have it delivered in bulk and get it on a pallet and to me the biggest problem with ordering paint online is the possible damage from shipping not the freshness of it.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Anyways,I have to drive about an hour and a half to go buy paint from somewhere that is not wal-mart. So should I not risk getting paint online?

·
Registered
3,032 Posts
There is other good paint at Walmart it is the freshness and handling of it that can be a problem. If you have paintball players around and only a Walmart for local paint supply chances are good the paint is going to be okay. Now if you have a few local paintball shops and a Walmart all bets are off.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts