·
Registered
1,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you had to join the armed forces where would you go and why
also say what would u do
such as me
I would go into the mariens and be a tank driver or gunner
Why i like to see things explode and your safe in a tank against the iraq ppl since thier tanks are horrible compared to our M1 A1 Abrams (so good they can target like 15 tanks at once and are computer guided aming systems and are sealed to chemical and bio weapons (unless its a direct it))

·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
i would say army. I've always wanted to join the army, and have seen all of the great war movies, and have always loved the ground battle action.

·
Registered
281 Posts
Air Force.

Simple, my dad has been in the militairy for 21 year's, he is in the Army Reserve's right now, but was in the Army for 17 years. He said if he had the chance to pick a Militairy Branch again, he would go air force.

I am also currently in AFJROTC (Air Force Junior Reserve Officer Training Core) and ranked as a Staff Sergeant. It would also be fun because you get to see the world. I know 1 fella that's been in the Air Force for 3 year's and has already been in 7 countries.

Air Force! Hoah!

And PS Duo-

She is hot :)

·
Registered
371 Posts
navy as a seal or any other spec ops

·
Registered
2,247 Posts
I'd like to be the guy that stands at the border and waits for the filthy hippies to run to Canada so I can shank them with my bayonet.

I'd go Army because, I don't like boats, I don't like hieghts, and as much as I like Ermey I don't like one of his clones yelling at me calling me Private Dicklicker or some such name, and the Army has less of that than anyone else.

·
NORTHCOAST HARDCORE
6,318 Posts
marines, simply cuz i was born a killing machine!:devil: seriously, they r the best trained "standard" infantry in the world, they hit hard and fast, and it takes a little more to ba a marine then to go into nething else. besides that, if i didn't join the marines, i would be shot by my family. i would definitly go threw officers school first though, make it worh my while. i could get into anapolis (i know a lot of people in high positions) pretty easily. after that, i would either go to sniper school or train to be in the marine recon, or both! semper fi!

·
Registered
360 Posts
I'd have to go Marine. I dont know what it is but I decided a while ago that if I had to go into the service it would be as a Marine.

·
Registered
450 Posts
I would join the air force, becuase i would just love to be the one to drop the nuke on Saddam. Then look back and see the mushroom that used to be his house

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
college?
id go there too but this is if you had to choise
if i couldnt be a tank person id be a drill instructor thatd be nice to get paid to yell at ppl

·
Registered
2,247 Posts
DI are picked too, you can't just sign up and say you want to be a DI, most DIs are picked out later in thier military career, to the military you're just a a rifle with a pack. Being a tank driver/commander/gunner/whatever you want to do in that damn thing takes schoolen.

1 - 20 of 53 Posts