Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have been checking with muck farms and grocery stores and misc. businesses and trying to get materials for making a backyard field....even stopped at niagra mohawk for wire roll things. was wondering if anyone else had some places to check. also most garbage dumps allow you to go in and take what you want for free, right?

·
Registered
121 Posts
well i got all my barrels from kraft my mom works there and i got some pieces of ply wood from there too because they set them on top of pallets before they ship the butter and shtuff... And my dad was kind enough to ask people at work if they had any leftover wood or building materials that i could have and now i have over 30 barrels and 16 pieces of ply wood

·
Registered
36 Posts
I think my team is the only team in the Southeast Texas that has put up the team fields without commiting a felony in one form or another. We did steal some netting though. You wont believe how much that crap is. We checked out different places and the cheapest we could get was $35 for a peice 5 feet wide and 20 feet tall. And i stuck my finger through it right there in front of the managers eyes. I built up ramming speed with my right bicep and poked my finger through it. Judging by the veins on his forehead i would say he was most displeased.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts