Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i just bought a shutter where are all the people with shutters and what are your setups. mine is in my sig.

·
Registered
728 Posts
almost all the spyders are the same as far as internals and performance goes. So the name of the gun pretty much doesn't matter. It just tells us if its electronic or not. But congrats on your purchase and if you have any questions at all this is the place for em.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
GBRudy16 said:
almost all the spyders are the same as far as internals and performance goes. So the name of the gun pretty much doesn't matter. It just tells us if its electronic or not. But congrats on your purchase and if you have any questions at all this is the place for em.
well i do have a little question on a part being compatable with my gun. i want to know if the check it 15* assault block is compatable with the shutter. and if it would be a good mod for the gun. they say it has higher flow...will this effect my efficiency or the amount of air used?

·
Registered
140 Posts
Well the 15* CiP assult block is one of the highest flowing VA out there. It's a good investment but it's not for everybody. It's all about feel and performance. So if you like it on your shutter then go for it.

Oh I forgot... Yes it'll fit on your shutter

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ok thnx. i wasnt sure if it would work.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts