·
Registered
593 Posts
dye ultralite

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Whats wrong with the teardrop and whisper? Would a freak be better then a ultralite?

·
Registered
534 Posts
well the dye ultralite, most people say this is the best becuase it comes from a more, quality company, yes the 32 degrees barrels are ok but the best out of those is the ul, now, yes a freak would be better becuase you can change the bores in the barrel, so, in my opinion, the freak is the best

·
Just Chillin'
5,062 Posts
Freak is poorly constructed. Now, the Scepter is a great barrel kit. They are just like Freaks with the back, the front, and the inserts, but their construction and design is perfected, a lot better quality.

The UL is awesome. Very light, has more backs available, good construction, smooth bore, etc.

The Teardrop/Progressive barrels aren't good. They aren't barrels you'd want if you wanted good performance.

The Custom Products Barrels are also nice. The 1-Pieces are very inexpensive but are nice quality, I'd take one. Their 2-Pieces are also nice, and basically all their barrels.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
OK, Scepter, Speedline seems pretty good and not to bad on price. Whats better between them, the ultralite and the Stiffi?

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
What do you mean by a single barrel? 1 barrel or not a 2 piece?
Im only gonna get 1 Barrel but i dont know the difference between 2 piece and 1 piece, there doesn't seem to be any real difference. I dont really care if i get a 1 piece or 2 piece.

·
Just Chillin'
5,062 Posts
A single barrel, as in just a barrel, not a kit, get the UL.

2-piece is nice because there could be different style backs for your barrel, or different length tips for it, and the 2-pieces are good because the paintball accelerates through the back, then when it goes through the front part, it does not touch the sides at all, so more accuracy since it's not bouncing around which is what it does in normal barrels, and no friction is taking place so no barrel breaks from that point on. Not a certainty though.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
so it seems i should get the scepter. you guys knoew anywhere to get it cheap if so IM me as TheDeadSuperman.

·
Its never lupus
9,169 Posts
dye ultralites are overrated. They're aright, like $50 or $60 or so but not like 100-120 for a single barrel, you can buy a used kit for that much that is just as good if not better.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts