Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

Which bore sizes?

2K views 18 replies 6 participants last post by  Trbo323 
#1 ·
Right now I use. 685. I think I'm going to get a deadlywinds with maybe 4 inserts. Wondering which you guys suggest. Only thing is that equals about 127 and for about 25 more I can get the hole kit.

#4 ·
DW fibur is a freak kit in a CF barrel, a few of us on here have them. personally i think its the best barrel kit on the market considering the weight savings over everything else and it is priced right around a superfreak anyway.

I say just get the whole kit, individual inserts are around what? $15 or so anyway, so get the whole kit and have a case for everything as well. really it depends on the paint you shoot, i have used every single insert in the kit in the 4 or so years i have had it but i have been to many MANY different fields in that time

piece of advice though, do not go over 14" on the barrel as a 14" fits perfectly in the case, a 16" will not

#14 ·
actually, the best thing i've seen for the fibur (and i guess nulls) is that thing that stiffi did to their CF barrels. the tonsixers got this tip protector thing that actually adds a bit of weight to the front. protects your barrel tip and adds weight. helps a ton with the balance and pointing. still debating whether or not i like it enough. i point pretty damn well without the tip

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.