Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi, i just registered after looking around a few days and was hoping to get help with an issue.

from what i've read, my problem with swirving balls, chopped/broken balls, etc that often times seem to be bursting in the barrel has to do with incompatible balls for my barrel.

i have a kingman spyder xtra that i've been playing around with and want to get the right sized balls for the marker.

does anyone here have a similar marker who can tell me which balls they have had the best success with?

thanx in advance guys.

rtb

·
Registered
11,482 Posts
are u using the stock barrel? It has a bad/poor bore, but a nice cheap $40 barrel like a cp 1 peice. .689 is a very common bore for barrels and paint.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
bobide said:
are u using the stock barrel? It has a bad/poor bore, but a nice cheap $40 barrel like a cp 1 peice. .689 is a very common bore for barrels and paint.
yes, it has the stock barrel on it... i have read about the need for a barrel upgrade as well. i don't plan on keeping the gun but would like to know that it shot accurately before i sold it.

so i guess the next question would be, is there a way to correct or improve the barrel performance of the stock barrel? any tweaks or mods?

just don't plan to put any more money into it is all. thanx for the quick reply :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts