Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
V8 Interceptor
2,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been wearing down my rewind button on my DVD remote for the past hour trying to figure out what the hell kinda' car this is.

The car I'm speaking of is the Green Muscle car driven by Harry Hech (Mark Collie) in the movie, The Punisher.

If anyone could 'un-stump' me, I'd be very much appreciative.

·
Registered
35 Posts
I'm thinkin either a 65-69 Dart or 65-67 Coronet. ALL Mopars looked the same in the mid 60s.

·
Holy ****ing Asscrackers!
6,721 Posts

·
V8 Interceptor
2,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Correct.. The GTO is a 69. But I'm not asking about Castle's car... I'm asking about the Green car he swipes after Harry is killed, and his GTO is smashed.

·
V8 Interceptor
2,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I suppose I can take my digicam or something and get you some pics, but if any of you have the actual movie, you can check it out for yourself.. I think I'll look around on yearone.com.

·
Registered
1 Posts
The Gto Is Real Harry Hecks Green Car Was Supposed To Be A Road Runner They Used A Plymouth Fury Chasis And A Body Kit To Make It Look Like A 68 The Goat Is Genuine Rolling Stock The Roadrunner Is Made For Movie. Hope This Helps

·
Registered
967 Posts
The Gto Is Real Harry Hecks Green Car Was Supposed To Be A Road Runner They Used A Plymouth Fury Chasis And A Body Kit To Make It Look Like A 68 The Goat Is Genuine Rolling Stock The Roadrunner Is Made For Movie. Hope This Helps
Lose the caps.

·
<3 I love fat chicks <3
5,188 Posts
1 - 14 of 14 Posts