• Regular Wood

Votes: 12 54.5%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I will most likely get a guitar in the near future, (acoustic). And there are a couple colors to choose from, but they are all the same price. I wanted some feedback on what color woould look best on my acoustic guitar. oh, and i'm not getting an electric cause i'm not good enough.
thnx

·
Registered
67 Posts
why don't you get a bass guitar, it's electric, and very easy to learn, they only have 4 strings (some have five).

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i would get base, and learn, but my dad says it's more practical to learn guitar then base. Besides, you can play more songs with a guitar, and it sounds better than playing the base parts of songs.

·
Registered
1,996 Posts
you can play awesome stuff with BASS, but it isnt easier than the guitar, not to me at least. get plain wood tho, I personally dont like many colored acoustics

·
Registered
390 Posts
Electric isnt easier than acoustic, or the other way around. Same strings, they just have different sounds.

·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
acoustic and electric are the same, its just personal preferance for the style you want to play, not all electric guitar songs use a pedal. Learn from your acoustic guitar, and then learning bass will be 10 times easier

·
Registered
1,996 Posts
its actually not all that boring if your good at it. Plus i play drums as well so i like the bass cuz it is one of the instruments that helps push the rythem. and it is spelled BASS, like the fish, just sounds different

·
Registered
2,618 Posts
doesnt every one know its bass i just need a drum set and i would have all the stuff i need to start a one am band lol i could even play trombone

·
Registered
678 Posts
how is bass not fun, bas songs have a lot less chords so its like consistantly playing a solo, which in my opinion is more fun than guitar. go onto kazza and download flea bass solo. its so friggin awesome. and btw, bass is harder than it would seem and guitar and bass are just about the same instument with different sounds. i know guitar player who played for like 2 years, picked up a bass and start playing for a band within a month. they arent that different. and also, there are plenty of songs for bass and bass players are in a higher demand than guitarists. and black looks kickass on acoustics.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts