Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
989 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got a Halo and I'm looking at upgrades for it. I'm reading about the paddles breaking on the cone feeder and I've found a few kits to upgrade it. I see there are aluminum kits and Delrin kits. It seems the the Delrin is definitely the way to go since it's lighter.
My question is which Delrin kit? Are any better than the others? I've seen them range in price from $24.95 to $34.95 so far. The $34.95 is the Critical Cone Kit. It claims to be the lightest aftermarket cone kit available, it has thicker paddles and a lifetime warranty. Anybody have any experience with this kit or any others?

·
Its never lupus
9,169 Posts
I own a zenitram, it works fine, its light, and its reliable.

·
oh snap
4,241 Posts
One of my friends bought a Shocktech drive cone after his broke. If you don't have a Halo with rip drive, you could get the Shocktech drive cone with knob for like 30 bucks on Action Village (the knob is rip drive). Those are aluminum, but are still really light, and won't break on you because they are metal.

·
Registered
4,886 Posts
fenix_freak said:
One of my friends bought a Shocktech drive cone after his broke. If you don't have a Halo with rip drive, you could get the Shocktech drive cone with knob for like 30 bucks on Action Village (the knob is rip drive). Those are aluminum, but are still really light, and won't break on you because they are metal.
The problem with the aulminum drive cones is that they have been known to burn out some halos.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts