• something else

Votes: 2 28.6%

• Total voters
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i'm tihnking on a phantom i can either get a silver vsc 45 frame phantom for $244. or i can get a sc 45 frame phantom with black/blue anno and clear parts upgrade for $240. then i could get vertical air kit at my birthday (3 months) it owuld cost me about $45 then. that seems the best configuration there. cause once i have my gun, i wouldn't get a totally new anno, plus clear parts would cost more to buy seperate then to buy with the gun.

on either configuration i would get a t-sock around my birthday.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
i know i'm super indecisive about getting paintball guns but, actually i might be able to get the anno on the vsc, if i can get my rail sold for $30

·
Registered
88 Posts
Black - Black Non shiny coulor makes you less viseble in woods :) Cammo is also nice :) but I don't know whats availeble, the only Cammo pinted marker Ive seen was a custum home made but Damn it looked good (when you could spot it :) )

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
green black is always an option. but the green/black acid wash at the site barely shows. in pics it always looks mostly black for some reason. i was thinking i could get a ghillie suit and be all sniper and crap at my first scenario.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts