Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
On that list hands down DM5, then Nerve, then Orracle (especially if you e-blade it), although personally don't think its worth its pricetag, but it is higher quality than the Ion or Wrath, then the ION and Wrath are a toss up based on preference.

·
not really named bob...
2,369 Posts
dm5>ion=wrath>nerve>orracle.

the dm5 is pretty much perfect except efficency and wiring.

I despise nerves. They dont shoot as good as ions and cost much much more i would rather shoot a stock ion then a nerve and if you up the ion with half the price difference it will be one of the best guns out there.

the ion is to the shocker as the wrath is to a timmy. They both have their advantages and disadvantages. The ion is a little better performance wise but is also much harder to clean. Overall they are about even in my opinion.

The orracle...there is absolutly no reason anyone but a devout cocker enthusiast should be buying a mech or even an electronic cocker when there are ions, wraths, and bushmasters all of which are superior in performance and price.

·
Registered
76 Posts
PaintBallBob said:
dm5>ion=wrath>nerve>orracle.

the dm5 is pretty much perfect except efficency and wiring.
you forgot looks :p the DM5 must be one of the ugliest guns ever made. IMO of course. anyways. DM5>nerve>orracle>ion=wrath

·
Registered
1,307 Posts

·
Registered
2,166 Posts
ltjustinsane said:
you forgot looks :p the DM5 must be one of the ugliest guns ever made. IMO of course. anyways. DM5>nerve>orracle>ion=wrath
lol, i think it looks kind of cool.. when i first saw a dm5, i thought it looked like some gun out of halo rofl.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts