Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im looking to buy a new gun. an upgrade from an ion. i was first thinking, invert mini, but then i saw the epiphany and which one should i get?

·
I was saving that bacon
7,177 Posts
You probably wouldn't know the difference in the ION and the Epiphany. So either go for the mini or something else.

·
Registered
6,346 Posts
He definitely would. I got rid of my epiphany for my PMR and don't regret it, though I do have a mini coming in the mail. After I shoot it I'll let you know which is which.

·
Thats "Chief" to you...
1,671 Posts
pmr ftw. I love dye/proto markers, very simple to use, quiet, everything you want. My buddy has a PMR and I find myself grabbing it every now and then and leaving the ego at the staging area

·
Registered
6,346 Posts
Thew epiphany shoots very similar if not exactly like the PMR. I just love that it is recognizably lighter and BOB.

·
Bringer of large farts
2,370 Posts
If you get a mini and leave it alone it doesn't USUALLY have to many problems, but im not crazy about the fact KEE released a gun and started doing R&D while it was in public.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Mini's are hideous anyway. I don't think I'd pay the $300 for one. Especially since what Trbo323 just said, how one of his friends had problems with his. I mean I know everything has problems, but still.

·
Registered
6,346 Posts
I have had problems with matrices(My choice in guns, if you don't know me), my friend will's XSV ego was nothing but problems, and then I've shot ions/PMR's/epiphany's/ any gun out there that shot flawlessly. It isn't the gun, it the maker or the tuner that has caused it to be what it is. There are very few guns out there that are nothing but problems, and none of them from the 07 and above line(correct me if I'm wrong, but I have seen nothing wrong with any of the guns that have came out in these years). Basically just because your friend has problems with a gun doesn't mean you will. Hell I got my PMR in used and it was nothing but problems, first thing I did was read the manual and look at pictures of the bolt(what I was having problems with) disassembled, realized the problem and fixed it, ever since then I have had nothing but love coming outta that gun. I've got another one in the mail for my dad and a Mini to boot.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts