1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok, so ive pretty much decided on this setup

smart parts sp-1
j&j 12 inch ceramic barrel
JT Nforcer mask (there is an awesome sale on these at actionvillage.com fyi)
72/3000 air tank
and other accessories etc.

but im wondering, with all the other stuff im getting, do i really need an electric hopper or should i wait?

but if i do get an electric hopper. these seem to be the best cheaper ones.

viewloader revolution eye force (seems maybe a tad bulky)

viewloader evolution 3 (ive heard its not as durable, and id mostly play woodsball, so...)

empire reloader b (i dont like that it doesnt run on 9v batteries, and the only cheap ones are the ugly sparkly colors, instead of just black.)

viewloader vlocity jr. (ive heard it has terrible battery life, and i dont know if id like that small an ammo capacity)

the eye force seems great, but if i can endure an ugly color, the reloader b seems to be a higher end hopper at a midrange price.

also, do all these hoppers stay on constantly while youre using it, cause i dont want a big fan sound going on all the time.

but, considering this is all for my first ever setup, and id just be a weekend rec woodsballer mainly, should i just get a 5 dollar gravity hopper? (atleast at first)

·
Registered
8 Posts
Probably the Viewloader eVLution 2 or 3.
They're pretty cheap and really good.
But if you play woodsball, you probably just need a gravity fed.

But I mean, every guns better with an electric...
It just depends on what you prefer.

·
0 Posts
eyeforce is the better value in force fed hoppers. Reloader B feeds better though. Evos may seem nice, but they're really not all that good.

·
Registered BAMF
221 Posts
i like the vlocity jr, i have myself and yea, it's battery life is kinda short, but it works amazing, and you REALLY don't notice the 20 less balls in it, that's why people carry pods, the vlocity jr. is really durable too, and you can find it cheap if you look hard, i got mine brand new, free shipping and a free gangstar chip for $99 on an ebay store.

·
The player makes the gun
108 Posts
Have you even considered the regular

try the Halo b =50$ great hopper if your lucky, long battery life and quiet. Jet black too. Check my thread called

Halo V35 review for more info.

·
Registered BAMF
221 Posts
last time i was out i changed the battery first thing in the morning and it lasted a whole day of play, i ran about 1.5-2 thousand balls through it, and it still has some battery life left in it

1 - 7 of 7 Posts