• 32 Degrees Bottomline Rebel 02

Votes: 2 50.0%

• Total voters
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:confused:This is quite important... I want to know which is best for my first marker...:confused:

I'm a noob, so plz help me out here people. thumup:

Post a comment if you like it... I prefer the look of the Rebel on first sites, my friend suggested the VL. Please don't say he's right!:rolleyes:

·
Registered
6,346 Posts
Honestly I'd look into the VS1 if I was you, better then both of them.

·
Pointless thread poster
576 Posts
wow... i would go with either a HALO hopper (cheapest i can find is $99.99 and most expensive was i think $200.00) *any kind if its your first marker* or mabey an older version of a ANGEL hopper if you can find one thats not thrashed. (these can get EXTREMLY expensive when ui saw one) the angel hoppers are can feed up to 30bps or more but i dont think you need one.

BTW is your gun pnumatic? *electric* because if not you should go with the classic "shake n' bake" hopper, which should come with the gun. the "shake n' bake" is just a grvity fead hopper and you mahy have yo shake it a few times during matches. the most common brand of this hoppere is "Extreme rage" or mabey "JT paintball"

Also one more thing... are you woodsballing or speedballing? If speedballing get an electric hopper for a pnumatic gun so you can keep up with the rate of fire. and if woodsballing...eh...i dont woodsball so i dont know if there are different hoppers 4 that.

BTW the VL isnt that bad of a hopper, i use one its the "eVLution2" its great and all you can controll speed with it but the bad thing is you cant controll how much pressure the loader will force the ball through.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
meh

I've had a look at a lot of guns, are these all rubbish? I've been looking at packages, so thats maybe why. I have also found a package with the 'Hangar 18 Eros'. Your expert views, people of the forum?!:confused:

If you still think that they are all terrible, could you find another package like these?:dodgy: I'm English, so it would have to be an english site etc. Here are the package websites I've seen, I have a budget of about £100 ($200):

http://www.play.com/Gadgets/Gadgets/4-/1130190/Paintball-Pack/Product.html

Just Paintball H18 Eros Package **Now With £60 OFF**

Just Paintball VL Triad Package - with refillable Co2 Bottle

P.S, Could anyone tell me where you can get CO2/Compressed Air refills, or which is best? :tupthumup:

·
Registered
6,346 Posts
You can get them from your local proshop, airsmiths should do it as well. Honestly pretty much all the guns you have picked are the same internally. If you can find a VS1 I HIGHLY suggest you get that.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks, I'll have a look at cheap Spyders now. When I can be bothered to edit my profile i'll put the Christian thing in my sig.

·
Registered
6,346 Posts
Lol, It's not a necessity for it. The Panda one is the **** though.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Unluckily, they dont sell the Spyder over here in miserable little England. Looks like i'm for a crappy one.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Sorry, I'm a noob - which one is the Panda?

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
What about a Tippmann? Is it worth £50 more than these other ones?

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks for your help. It looks like im in for the tippmann, the BT4 is a lot more expensive.:ninja:

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Oh? I'll check again, but when i did the calculator for that, a JT mask and the Hopper & CO2 tank, it came to £200, where the Tippy is £135 with these.:confused::ninja:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts