Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No clue at all

Votes: 4 18.2%

• Total voters
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
PbF Supp/Beer Expert
4,512 Posts
Cloning is illigal. Its playing the role of god. I am against it. But what you have to see is that they both would need to have like something with the same sex chromosomes or something like that. Screw it I aint no scientist but I am totally against cloning.

·
Anne Coulter's #1 Fan
4,291 Posts
tippmannfronter said:
Cloning is illigal. Its playing the role of god. I am against it. But what you have to see is that they both would need to have like something with the same sex chromosomes or something like that. Screw it I aint no scientist but I am totally against cloning.
Hey, you keep your religion out of my right to cloning.. ;)

·
Registered
2,416 Posts
Cloning is legal, human cloning is illegal. Why, I bet 90% of you have cloned a tree. I bet once when you were little you took a branch off a tree and planted in the ground, and the branch grew into a tree. You won't get thrown in jail for planting a tree branch in the ground...

Identical twins have the same traits, meaning that they look the same. It doesn't mean that they always agree and disagree on the same things. Some identical twins have very different preferences, one could be a vegitarian and the other could love meat.

It would be hard to compare a semi-rare accurance to one that never happened. It would be like comparing a tsnunami to the world being cut in 4.

-Mike

·
1,751 Posts
the same...there is no difference genetically between either of them making them equally close. The only thing that makes either different would be outside influences

·
Registered
4,779 Posts
clones may be closer, but i'm not sure.

thing is that identical twins come from the exact same dna(split egg after fertilization), clone comes from the same dna as well. so dna wise they are identical. however, identical twins do have different fingerprints. i suppose in all technicality they are the same, but it is possible for enviromental variables to cause twins to be less alike than is possible. so, in all technicality cloning is closer.

·
I'm a big soft teddy bear
3,675 Posts
MP11 said:
I bet once when you were little you took a branch off a tree and planted in the ground, and the branch grew into a tree. You won't get thrown in jail for planting a tree branch in the ground...
accomplish this and i will give you 200 dollars.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts