Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
whoops i forgot to put toxic

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yaq but arent they really hard to find? if they not thats cool but i thoough they were thats y i didnt list it

·
Premium Member
1,980 Posts
any.

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
nm i found it on their web site, its kool but i dont like the way it looks. i like the window but i dont like the lpr, volumizers and the milling its a little goofy. also on pbreview there is no ratings or any thing

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ok its been narrowed down do to my research. its now...dm4, toxic, nyx

·
Registered
337 Posts
i love my dye trix as long as u put some esential upgrades on it!

·
Banned
2,324 Posts
JaKeZ said:
yaq but arent they really hard to find? if they not thats cool but i thoough they were thats y i didnt list it
Not if you've got the cash for one. I saw one on pbn the other day but the guy would only sell it for about 2k. Out of those I would get a Tmc Matrix and get it custom milled like taking off the dead air chamber and maybe some other milling for looks but you'll also have to find an eye cover.

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
thats what it seems to be that and the nyx are tied in the lead. lmao its kinda like watching a horse race or sumthin

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
noobie, if i were to get that gun and get it milled i would send it to demon guns, they will mill it out and make/do all the nessesary stuff needed for the eye/ otherstuff. next they send it out for milling, after annoy its sent back to them for the finish matte, or gloss.

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
any of them is in the lead and dm4 is trailing

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
ok

·
Registered