option 1) rainbow (anno/sharpie) brass eagle-

pimpiet03's gat

option 2) STERLING (ups-wooden grips)

**aka the green machine**
Rockn~the~snakE's gat

·
Registered
88 Posts
That is a Sterling silver I think. Id get a bottom line to it and a better grip then Ud have a STP. Also there are lots of mods U can do to that bad boy.

And in my opinion there is no pump that beats a Sterling (and yes i have played with phantoms).

So the answer is: The Sterling (but It could do w. some pimpin :D)

·
Registered
440 Posts
Rockn~the~snake said:
CHOOSE 1 DOOSH BAG now i kno what kinda gun it is thanx half past dead the sterling is mine
Ive been playing more than youve been alive. I dont care that the sterling is yours, I can tell becuase you were dumb enough to run hpa and an egg off a sterling. I dont run my egg or my hpa off my kp3 or any other of my df pumps. Neither of those float my boat, there both in terrible condition. :sly:

·
Registered
86 Posts
12 years is pretty old and i dont run hpa or an egg of it thats just 4 the pic buddy so go hav fun 2 guns 4 30 bucks who wouldnt do that 30 bucks 4 those 2 guns u hav a good day now

·
Registered
440 Posts
Alright. Seeing as how someone is still in the second grade this might help. A little grammr lesson. Can you spell grammar? G-R-A-M-M-A-R. Also something like a period and a comman are also good. {See right there? Thats whats known as a period. I dont care if 12 years is old. I can shoot a 12 year old vm68 and not be old school. You have a good day. I let your mother go back to teaching you while you pick your nose and chomp on boogers wave:

·
S.W.A.T. ARMY
1,302 Posts
Rockn~the~snake said:
12 years is pretty old and i dont run hpa or an egg of it thats just 4 the pic buddy so go hav fun 2 guns 4 30 bucks who wouldnt do that 30 bucks 4 those 2 guns u hav a good day now
1. u cant spell
2.u have no idea wat ur talking about
3. u repeated the same thing about.......4 times...
4. 30 bucks...for those pieces of ****......ur a noob

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
shock_force said:
1. u cant spell
2.u have no idea wat ur talking about
3. u repeated the same thing about.......4 times...
4. 30 bucks...for those pieces of ****......ur a noob
hey retard i woudent talk dont bring back threads from feb ****** and this was just a joke yea isnt it awsome that pb factor is over now ur just back to a normall fagg

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
look at yer teams web site thats all i got to say cause i dont want to be banned like pb factor this happened and i was the one who got banned even thou yer the one who was acting like a douche bag

·
S.W.A.T. ARMY
1,302 Posts
mitch hasnt updated......i have a blue imp with vision.......so stop talking before i brake ur plastic gun

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.