Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
342 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering who carries the Tippmann SL-68 II? I visited the Tippmann website, but they don't have it listed. Oh yeah, I was also wondering how much it costs. And if it is good, I have heard mixed opinions.

·
Screaming Koala
4,685 Posts
They're pretty tough. I slid on mine across a cement floor this weekend and it just got a little scratched where it was rubbing the floor. Hey....It was an accident. The body is thick cast aluminum and the internals are stainless steel, aside from the o rings and cupseal.

The feedneck is molded into the body and is made for the older style 45 round hoppers. If you want to use a modern hopper you need to get an adaptor for it, which costs a few dollars. If you want a 10 round feed you're more than likely going to have to make one from PVC or something.

·
Registered
3,007 Posts
You can get an sl-68 from ebay. Expect to pay up to 75 for a good chance to win the bid. Be careful, dont order from firstcall because i did and mine was broke and i need a 40 dollar repair kit.

·
Banned
342 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for all of the info, I don't really want to have to work on one though so I don't think that is the one for me. Thanks again for all of your help though.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Its the only good alternative to a trracer or a mavric. Its built like a tank. But it also operates a bit like a tank. :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts