Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Shine on Rick Wright
3,235 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have 2 cats. i want a little reptile or small animal tho... any reptile, small animal, maybe even a fish? any suggestions?

ive already had 2 turtles and a gecko, but a gecko still seems like a good idea..

thanks

·
Shine on Rick Wright
3,235 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
was the piranha a paintball pun?

·
Shine on Rick Wright
3,235 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
lol ok I thought it was a paintball reference kinda joke

·
12,110 Posts
PIranhas are illegal in some places though. So I hear.

Get a leopard gecko, or some Fire Bellied newts.

I have two Fire Bellies and everything they need for sale for $20. Coems with aquarium, strip light, filter, the Fire Bellies, and stuff isnide the aquarium. I'll provide water too.

·
Shine on Rick Wright
3,235 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
im leaning towards gecko or snake....

does anyone know if snakes can eat anything other than mice (BESIDES KITTENS)... i doubt the rents will be found of small mice in the freezer

·
oh snap
4,241 Posts
i have a lizard that is called an emerald swift or something like that...i guess its from central america...i named it speedy...OMG that little ****er can MOVE! lol...it got loose the day i brought it home...only in my room though so i got him...but took me liek 45 mins

or a West Highland Terrier

hes a pup...i think hes 8-9 months...not 100% sure though...hes a good dog...his name is dewars..hes named after a brand of Scotish Wiskey...called Dewars...and on the label there is a small picture of a Westie (the breed of dog)

EDIT: ill get a pic of my lizard real quick!

EDIT numba doo: PICS of Speedy

I got him in December of 2001...so hes a little over 4

·
Registered
3,007 Posts
fat tailed gecko. I had 2 a while ago and loved em. I prefer them over leapord geckos. If you can get one with the white stripe.

·
Shine on Rick Wright
3,235 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
im researching snakes <3

·
Registered
1,307 Posts

·
oh snap
4,241 Posts
SupahFly21 said:
omg he's the cutest thing you'd ever see
lol

here are some from when he was real small:

that was his brick...lol...hes a little too big to do that now

that picture looks a lot better when its actual size...photobucket makes some pics smaller =(

now for the best pic of him IMO:

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
OMG he's so awesome! he looks JUSt like my previous dog that.. ... =( ...
got dognapped on new years eve of 2000. i just remember all the fireworks going off outside, and i was crying on my bed. i hated that night....
her name was Daisy, and your dog looks exactly the same except Daisy had a black left ear, and a black spot on her paw.
she was the best puppy ever.

·
<3 I love fat chicks <3
5,188 Posts
Roadkill said:
fat tailed gecko. I had 2 a while ago and loved em. I prefer them over leapord geckos. If you can get one with the white stripe.
i had one of those. madagasgar fat tailed gecko. awsome pet

1 - 20 of 34 Posts