Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

which should i get

1K views 8 replies 3 participants last post by  Trbo323 
#1 ·
ok im stuck between 4 things here
1st masks should i get a proto pro axis or dye i4
2nd should i get a dm10 or wait abnd get a DNT

#2 ·
Try on both masks and buy the one that is more comfortable. The axis is going to be nearly identical to dye i3 pros, the i4 offers little no no protection aside from the mandatory eye protection.
(Hmm... I feel like I'm repeating myself. :shrug:)

For the gats, I think you'll get the best informed opinion from some one who owns both, check the Gun Whore Club over on PBN for some one who fits the bill. There should be 2 or 3 of 'em.

#3 ·
for the mask whichever one fits better

as for the marker from what i have seen out of the NT, it is an unbalanced spool, vs the 10 which is a balanced, granted iv never shot a nt or been able to hold one but i can not understand why they are charging that kind of money for a unbalanced spool, Id say 10

what kind of experience do you have in paintball?

#4 ·
wel im kind starting kinda been in the sport for a little bit and im workin for my dad who is a dj and im being his man to work the lights and what not so in about 10 gigs i could get a dye 10 ore an ego10 so i like the spool valves better so im goin with dye

#6 ·
and i also now my way around any gun you throw at me
I would like to challenge this statement.

Aside from that, I don't want to hurt your feeling or anything but 6bps is nothing. Get back to me when you can consistently hit 15 and peak at 20 with no bounce. :)

#7 ·
frozen- dont scare the new members they jump easily

OP- to be honest im not sure the high end market is quite where you want to be shopping yet, knowing how to take apart and put together a marker is one thing, but knowing how to diagnose them (especially high end markers) is a whole different thing.

first thing is first though regardless of which marker you are going to get, you need to get a mask, a tank and a hopper $300-$400 will get you some pretty good gear, work on this stuff first in the mean time we can still talk about which marker to look into

have you owned a marker(s) before? if so which one?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.