Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

What website?

• A - I'd choose this one.

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • B - I'd choose this one.

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • I'm dumb and don't feel like contributing.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
shine on.
10,745 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well this is paintball related but I figured I'd put it here to avoid confrontation with noobs.

If you had to pick a website, which would it be?

A:

http://www.dominotheory.cjb.net/ (I guess this one won't have ads once its finished...)

B:

http://www.freewebs.com/dominotheorypb/index.htm

Don't comment on how crappy our team is or anything like that. Please don't spam the guestbook, etc... I'd like constructive criticism's on both and which is "best."

Thanks, Mike

PS. If you are going to be a douche about it... GTFO

·
Woohoo
2,350 Posts
I definately like the first one better. But I would do something with the background. Because it is kinda funky. It's very distracting from the rest of the website (which is very well done I might add). The words and links on the first one look really good, and go perfect with a paintball team's website.

If you must keep the second one then make it a bit more flashy, different text, new background, more original links, all that jazz. Also, get rid of the little yellow line at the top, it's kinda...random for that website, because of the Arial font, and different shades of greys, it just doesn't really contrast well with the rest of it. But if you did change things around a little bit, then I'm sure that you could pull the it off.

Hope this helped some, if you need any help with the html stuff, then shoot me a PM or IM, I'm probably a little rusty with it, but I'd be glad to help out in any way I could.

·
I was saving that bacon
7,177 Posts
I like the way A is set up more. But the img on b is nice. Maybe make something like that for the background/boarder of A?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts