Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Free Ballin
3,182 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It seems many members have gone away.

Doomsday. airsoft guy, paintgirl, Powerhouse, and more than i just can't think of.

Who is here, who isnt, and why?

·
Gates Boxing Club
7,065 Posts
lotsa cool people got banned, some cool people just disappeared, and some cool people stayed to bask in their veteran glory

·
Cunning Linguist
2,273 Posts
Dooms is still around, he's quiet, but he's still supermoderating. Airsoft guy made a glorious return, then disappeared again. I think I heard that paintgirl made a post about leaving and Powerhouse got banned I think for slandering Duo repeatedly perhaps? Most of those posters are before my time, but I shared as much info as I could. Hope it was helpful.

·
All white bricks
967 Posts
most of us old timers left or got banned.... there are few people from 02 and before still posting

·
Free Ballin
3,182 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
minimagpro said:
most of us old timers left or got banned.... there are few people from 02 and before still posting
i see you are still rocking the ultra-low posts per day count.

·
PbF Supp/Beer Expert
4,512 Posts
lol. Well im still here...ha. But PowerHouse got banned yeah ummm where DID airsoft guy go uhhh ziddy banned outta da waz0o(and of cousre is missed). Pat was banned...all 50 of his usernames. ACR gets banned then comes back then banned then comes back etc etc.

You get the point

·
Free Ballin
3,182 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Was that when everyone was accusing DUO of lying about a girlfriend yada yada yada?

That was such horse plop.

·
PbF Supp/Beer Expert
4,512 Posts
Yep, hey yeah thats right. Powerhouse was *****in at Duo saying he lied about his g/f(which he didnt...)etc etc cartoons of duo and the j-hawk.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts