Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my brother is asleep on the couch right now. he's sleeping on shirtless on his stomach. so being bored, as me and my sister are, we took a permanent marker and wrote "flip me over to see my titties" on his back. poor kid. he gets a bunch of **** while he's sleeping.

one time we took paper towels and rolled it to where they were like little swords and we stuck them in icy cold water then went over to him, he was sleeping this time too, and we would stick them up his nose and run it along the inside of his ear. he would flinch & stuff. it was really funny when he woke up he had the most pissed off look on his face and was swating at us. That same night, when he fell back asleep we shot V-darts at him. good times good times

it's way too much fun messin with people when they're sleeping

·
Registered
687 Posts
why do you think i am the last person to sleep at slumber parties. well, i used to do that crap. if i do it now, i will be considered gay.

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
youll be considered gay if you do **** to people when theyre sleeping? ... my brother is the only person i do it to now, and thats just cause i love pissing him off.

back in the day i went to this sleepover that every girl in my class attended, and there was this girl there that no one liked or understood rather, and we tortured the poor kid. we shot spitballs at her, poured pixie stix in her hair, stuck straws up her nose, starburst in her ear, and poured caramel sauce ALL OVER her. she woke up in between a few of these pranks and yet would STILL go back to sleep. so all & all i guess she kinda deserved it. we told her it was initiation into some club or something like that. i feel really bad bout it now because now she's one of my really good friends.

·
Banned
2,855 Posts
When someone I know goes to sleep, I just back-hand they're face. Simple and hillarious. When my g/f was asleep I took a banna, and stuck it in her mouth and took pictures and laughed my ass off. good times

·
Registered
7,284 Posts
my mom has 3 siblings.... 2 sisters and a brother, 4 kids all together. and i hear stories all the time when they were younger when my uncle would fall asleep they would put makeup on him, paint his fingernails, etc... and he would wake up late for school and just run out the door and not bother to look in a mirror and would actually go to school like that. too funny

·
Just Chillin'
5,062 Posts
Derek Yegan said:
why do you think i am the last person to sleep at slumber parties.
Ya, me too. I'm always the last to fall asleep. I don't want that happening to me, but I'll be glad to do it to my friend's. :devil:

One time we through some slices of pizza at our friends face when he was sleeping. And we dropped a glove with a baseball in it on his face. And one time my friend was asleep so me and his little brother were shocking him with his electric lighter thing, and shooting rubber bands at him, lol. Good times.

·
Premium Member
3,281 Posts
best thing to do...
strip them down to their boxers, bungee them to the hood of your car and drive around in mid-december at 50mph. Its great fun, havin it on film is priceless:D he starts cryin like a little girl

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
thats called murder

my friend plays football and he told me stories about this one guy who took a **** on another guys chest when he was sleeping. icky

·
Imperator
19,071 Posts
P4IN7 B4LLS said:
my mom has 3 siblings.... 2 sisters and a brother, 4 kids all together. and i hear stories all the time when they were younger when my uncle would fall asleep they would put makeup on him, paint his fingernails, etc... and he would wake up late for school and just run out the door and not bother to look in a mirror and would actually go to school like that. too funny
My father (and myself ;) ) would fall asleep in class all the time. One time my father fell asleep in math and a few of the girls painted his nails red. He said the funny part was his mother didn't have any nail polish remover, so he used sand paper to get the nail polish off.:D

·
Registered
284 Posts
At a Jrotc encampment, I and a few other staff members went around at night shaved kids eyebrows off and dumped yogurt on them to look like jizz... It was great, especially when we blamed it on some kid that got up to go to the bathroom.

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
my brother just woke up and we had got on video when we were rubbing a dirty sock in his face. which was awesome, got a very good reaction out of him. he even started pickin his nose in his sleep. all on tape of course. :p but he just came up to me tryin to be all gruff and is like "you just wait for tonite... pay backs are hell" i knw exactly what will happen tonite... he'll fall asleep first because he can never make it past midnight. poor kid he's such a pussy. he's actually afraid of me. he's taller and weighs 150lbs or so, i only weigh 105 but when i get up to act like im going to beat the crap out of him he runs. it's great

1 - 20 of 42 Posts