Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
2,907 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok so im at Wal-mart getting stuff for my school project. I go to the self-checkout thing and scan everything, i then pick up the white out and scan that and it asks for my ID. Im like WTF im not buying alcohol, then the person came over and checked my ID and she said that they had to make sure b/c some kids will buy it to get high and **** like that. U guys have any stories like that? have u ever not been able to buy anything besides alcohol b/c of ur age?

·
Shine on Rick Wright
3,235 Posts
So ****ing stupid. Adults get high too..

·
PbF Administrator
3,361 Posts
I work at Wal-Mart. It sucked a couple of days ago.This kid came through my line that was 16 and wanted to buy paintballs and at Wal-Mart you have to bve 18 so I couldnt sell to him. Some of the restrictions there are so dumb.

·
Registered
334 Posts
I was buying a case of paint about 5 months ago at like kidnight and they said that they couldnt sell it to me because "Little kids might shoot other peoples eye out" I was buying a pb mag too, so i said " Ok, dont tell me i have to be 18 to buy a pb mag too...."

·
Rubbish!
797 Posts
Rubber cement and spray paint, among other items, also require and ID. You can thank all of the idiots obsessed with getting high any way possible for that. Allstarunited blames MTV and rap music.

m98_bmx said:
I get carded almost every time I buy a pack of cigs. I'm almost 20 :(
Good. The cashiers are doing their jobs. Do you really think they can look at you and tell you're a whopping year and five months over 18?

-allstarunited thinks everyone should be carded, no matter what

·
I was saving that bacon
7,177 Posts
lol me 2. Anyway, You cant buy lighter fluid either. :yikes

anyway, walmart people got security to come check me out one day, because i had Lighter fluid, and a few packs of super glue....

but the rules are stupid, if the kids want stuff to get high off of, they can getstuff easier, and better than super glue.

·
Registered
12 Posts
austin said:
I work at Wal-Mart. It sucked a couple of days ago.This kid came through my line that was 16 and wanted to buy paintballs and at Wal-Mart you have to bve 18 so I couldnt sell to him. Some of the restrictions there are so dumb.
OMG the first time i went to get paintballs was on my birthday because my friends always get them for me becuase they are older so i didn't know that you had to be 18 and i swear i was about to flip in the store! especially because it was my birthday and i couldn't buy paintballs lolz. <- by the ways that was two weeks ago this saturday <- may 14. but yeah i was pissed

·
Registered
1,840 Posts
paint_princess said:
OMG the first time i went to get paintballs was on my birthday because my friends always get them for me becuase they are older so i didn't know that you had to be 18 and i swear i was about to flip in the store! especially because it was my birthday and i couldn't buy paintballs lolz. <- by the ways that was two weeks ago this saturday <- may 14. but yeah i was pissed
Holy run-on Batman!

1 - 20 of 54 Posts